About TwentyFive. (Joint Venture pilot & MediaCom)
- TwentyFive. is an exclusive agency to create media solutions, strategies and advertising for Procter & Gamble.
- At TwentyFive., our ultimate goal is to understand the consumer and, based on that, create media solutions for our client. We believe that it is time to transform the market and focus on the consumer and we are taking an active part in that transformation.
- Being open-minded and constantly challenging the status quo in order to learn even more is what we believe in – and what we live and work for every day. We are open to people and their ideas, because different cultures and perspectives improve our performance.
- We don’t believe in strict hierarchies but in agility. Our team continuously improves its workflows, processes and even the working environments.
- You analyze, report and control the performance objectives and budgets of digital media activities to help us and the client to prepare & decide on business relevant questions.
- You independently organize your data via Excel, interpret the processed data and facts accordingly and further develop the learnings independently.
- You contribute to projects to drive the automatization of digital reporting solutions.
- You support the team in technical matters, especially on tools & services relevant for digital tracking & reporting.
- You may already have a good knowledge of media KPIs and a good understanding of digital performance metrics and their relationships with market developments.
- You have first experience with digital operation (e.g. adserving, DMP/DSP/SSP) or at least for digital tools & technical solutions.
- Your Excel knowledge is very good and you have a high affinity for numbers and possibly even experience with comprehensive controlling tasks.
- Your strengths are your analytical and structured way of working.
- You enjoy the leadership and conception of reports and interpretation of KPIs from the reports.
- You like to prepare the summary and visualization of the findings for the customer or to create results presentations.
- You are communicative and have a strong team spirit.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE OFFERING?
- With us you work – always at eye level – with national & international colleagues and experts.
- Enjoy agency life incl. numerous events (summer party, xMas party, team events).
- Spend your day in a modern, bright & central workplace.
- Profit from flexible working environment incl. Home Office opportunity.
- Join wide range of sports activities (e.g. rowing, Yoga, SUP, Golf).
- Enjoy fresh fruits provide for your well-being.
- Profit from WPP company discounts.
Theresa Richter (Junior HR Manager)