- Own the responsibility of assigned brand(s) in delivering, managing and executing end-to-end integrated solutions to P&G Brand Teams.
- Create and manage the business deliverables (e.g. Annual Media Planning, Initiative Planning, Executional & Operational Management, Brand Reviews, etc.) across the entire funnel of deep comprehension, from data analysis and consumer understanding to comprehensive understanding of media landscape and trends & developments.
- Own the relationship with all P&G stakeholders of the assigned brand(s).
- Own an excellent initiative execution and in-campaign optimization across media touchpoints.
- Actively contribute to the development of new agency capabilities and services.
- Work with internal and external experts, as needed, in amplifying specific projects besides the day-to-day brand solution business.
- Very good analytical skills and data capabilities.
- Media planning know-how.
- Digital operation experience.
- Hight affinity for market development and technology.
- Inquisitiveness, curiosity and go-getting personality.
- Hands-on mentality and native knowledge/expertise of (digital) platform(s).
- Ability to deal with ambiguity / lack of structure in a newly developing organization.
- Passion for nurturing growing businesses.
- TwentyFive is an exclusive agency to create media solutions, strategies and advertising for Procter & Gamble.
- TwentyFive as joint venture combines the knowledge and principles of the two founding companies: pilot and Mediacom.
- At TwentyFive, our ultimate goal is to understand the consumer and, based on that, create media solutions for our client. We believe that it is time to transform the market and focus on the consumer and we are taking an active part in that transformation.
- Being open-minded and constantly challenging the status quo in order to learn even more is what we believe in – and what we live and work for every day. We are open to people and their ideas, because different cultures and perspectives improve our performance.
- We don’t believe in strict hierarchies but in agility. Our team continuously improves its workflows, processes and even the working environments.