About TwentyFive. (Joint Venture pilot & MediaCom)
- TwentyFive. is an exclusive agency to create media solutions, strategies and advertising for Procter & Gamble.
- At TwentyFive., our ultimate goal is to understand the consumer and, based on that, create media solutions for our client. We believe that it is time to transform the market and focus on the consumer and we are taking an active part in that transformation.
- Being open-minded and constantly challenging the status quo in order to learn even more is what we believe in – and what we live and work for every day. We are open to people and their ideas, because different cultures and perspectives improve our performance.
- We don’t believe in strict hierarchies but in agility. Our team continuously improves its workflows, processes and even the working environments.
- Own the responsibility of assigned P&G brand(s) in delivering, managing and executing integrated brand solutions to P&G Brand Teams.
- Create and manage the business deliverables (e.g. Annual Media Planning, Initiative Planning, Digital Executional & Operational Management, Brand Reviews, etc.).
- Own the relationship with all P&G stakeholders of the assigned brand(s).
- Own an excellent initiative execution and in-campaign optimization of digital touchpoints.
- Actively contribute to the development of new agency capabilities and services.
- Work with internal and external experts, as needed, in amplifying specific projects besides the day-to-day brand solution business.
- Work in a team to achieve great results together.
- We are currently seeking for support for various roles of P&G brand consultancy, thus we are open to meet talents across levels of experience (junior/consultant/senior) in:
- Strategic media planning know-how
- Digital operation experience
- Hands-on mentality and knowledge/expertise of (digital) platform(s)
- Curiosity and go-getting personality
- Ability to deal with ambiguity / lack of structure in a newly developing organization
- Passion for nurturing growing businesses
Nice to haves:
- Very good analytical skills and data capabilities
- High affinity for market development and technology
What else are we offering?
- With us you work – always at eye level – with national & international colleagues and experts
- Enjoy agency life including numerous events (summer party, xMas party, team events)
- Spend your day in a modern, bright & central workplace
- Profit from flexible working environment incl. Home Office opportunity
- Join wide range of sports activities (e.g. rowing, Yoga, SUP, Golf)
- Enjoy fresh fruits provide for your well-being
- Profit from WPP company discounts
Carlotta Herthel-Nissen (HR Manager/Recruiting)